October 23, 2011

My Health in My Hands


This month is the closure of the swimming pool for a winter break for the next 5 months, and I am thinking about what will I do in this time, I have created this time and space for myself, now it has become my routine, to drop my daughter every day at the bus stop and head straight to the pool, and after an hour get back to my desk.  This has been my routine for the last 6 months, I am happy because of this schedule I am energetic and active throughout the day. Now I do not want to give up my sacred time.

 So I am looking for options where I can do some physical activity and at the same time feel happy about it and be health.  While I do all these things, I also practice some affirmations to help me get into making small changes in my life style for radiant health.

Affirmations for healthy body image 

·         I enjoy exercising more and more each day
·         I choose to eat only healthy food
·         I am getting thin day by day
·         Each day I am moving closer to my ideal weight
·         Today I naturally eat less
·         I deserve a trim, beautiful, fit and healthy body
·         Today I love my body fully, deeply an joyfully
·         My body has its own wisdom and I trust that wisdom completely
·         I am in control of my health and wellness.
·         I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being
·         I am filled with energy to do all the daily activites in my life.

Be Healthy & Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget