In the past few days, I had made a deliberate decision to go slow, focus on what I want to do and be happy just being myself, there is no speed, no hurry, no pressure of achieving, no worry, tension, but quietly living one day at a time.
- Enjoying the company of people who love me
- Appreciating every day as it comes
- Doing my bit at home ie. Clearing up the clutter
- Teaching my daughter to give away what is not required for her
- (Clothes, books, and toys),
- Putting the files, papers in order at the office
- Taking my daughter to swim in the deep waters and encourage and motivating
- Helping my brother to clear his clutter with the help of my sister
- Drinking plenty of water
- Praying together as a family everyday and
- Most important being happy and making a difference in small ways, wherever and whenever I want to.
This has brought in so much peace, comfort, contentment and happiness in just being who I am, Life seems so simple, when we are in touch with the inner most part of our self, and spend our time and energy in just being ourselves. I am motivated by this inspiration that reads as follows:
I will be
What I will be
And I will do what I will do.
Here is where I spend my energy.
I need all my energy to be
What I am today.
Today I will work in rhythm with myself
And not with what “I should be”
And to work in rhythm with myself
I must keep tuned in to myself.
Just keep pace with myself
Just be what I will be.
Be Blessed & Be Happy!