September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Darling Daughter

Today my heart is rejoicing as my daughter celebrates her 9th birthday, I recall with gratitude the last 8 years that was filled with so much love, laughter and fun.  I also thank God and all those wonderful persons in my life who accompanied me in my journey into motherhood, and continue to remain a great source of strength to me. Here’s  a small note for my lovely daughter.

My Darling Daughter Maria Dorothy,

I am so happy to have you in my life, truly you are God’s gift to me, and you will always remain my first miracle of life that I held in my arms, even though, some times, your brother takes more attention from me, you will always hold a special place in my heart. Forgive me for the times, I have unconsciously given a little more of my time to your brother who has special needs.

On your birthday, I want you to know how special you are to me, and indeed the most beautiful, lovable and adorable person in my life, I want to wish you a very happy, joyous, and a meaningful birthday to you. May the Lord bless you, guard and guide you al l through your life.

With lots and lots of love and kisses from your mom,



“A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing. “  Deanna Beisser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget