February 13, 2010

Renewal


I made a decision to renew myself, to do some of the things mentioned below which over a period of time, I have forgotten, and got lost in the daily grind of activities. While I am looking at reorganizing I felt these are very essential to make life interesting:
· Drink plenty of water
· Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
· Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less
food that is manufactured in plants
· Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
· Make time for prayer
· Play more games
· Read more books than you did in 2009
· Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
· Sleep for 7 hours
· Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day ---- and while you walk, smile
I loved this picture, and thankful for the person who sent it to me, its refreshing ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget