Life is difficult, and this is a reality, we all know, no matter who we are or what we do, life is tough, and demands us to grow up, each time we face a problem, giving us situations which demands change from us, it all depends on how we learn to cope with different situations in life, a lot depends on our we think about our life in our minds, and if definitely depends on what are beliefs are about ourselves and our lives. Read what the author says in Life is the way it is!
Life is The Way It Is! - By Catherine Pulsifer
How you cope with life is determined by your mental attitude. How you view any situation depends on your beliefs and your values.
How you cope with challenges can strengthen or weaken you. Some people have faced numerous challenges in their lives, yet maintained a positive outlook.
Reinforce your coping mechanisms by:
- viewing change as an opportunity, not as a threat,
- finding a positive benefit in your challenges,
- discussing the situation with a friend,
- taking action and not procrastinating,
- taking time to laugh, and above all,
- keeping things in perspective!
"Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference." Virginia Satir