November 8, 2023

148-Thursday Tree Love

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving” Lao Tzu

This picture I clicked during my recent visit to New Delhi – I took opportunity to go around the city. I visited Qutubminar and I loved the trees there, this is one of the tree I captured in my cell phone, its always a pleasure to be surrounded by trees.

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget