May 4, 2020

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2020 – REFLECTIONS

I have always enjoyed and loved this challenge in the month of April, as this is the only month I get blog non stop every single day, straight 26 days and I keep looking forward to post. This year I was not very sure whether I would be able to participate and I was not prepared at all. I kept getting notification for the theme reveal – still I did not make any attempt, something in me holding back. Finally I told myself that I will register and start thinking about what I can write. With lock down from March 22, 2020 I felt I could do something, Just before a week’s time I started thinking and found books of Fr Anthony D mello – with short stories to inspire.

“Giving thanks for abundance is greater than abundance itself” Rumi

I decided to post short stories for inspiration and I am glad I made it till the end of the challenge, everyday I had something to think about. I prepared a week’s post in advance and on the day I would re read again to check whether I am happy and satisfied with my post.  I visited a few of the bloggers on a regular basis. I also learnt to integrate post with tree love posts hosted by Parul. #WAWTB posts and Gratitude Circle hosted by vidyasury

I appreciate the following bloggers who visited my blog for the April A-Z Challenge 2020:






















I am glad to connect with all of you, who took time and effort to comment on my post. Thank you once again and I congratulate all of you for completing the April Challenge J

 I am happy that I could make it for 26 days – feeling grateful for all those who have been part of organizing #A-Z April Challenge 2020. Especially Arlee bird and the team http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/ for notifying every day.

Thanks once again, let us continue to #stay home and stay safe, wear a mask when we go out, keep a sanitizer with us to keep washing hands, maintain hygiene and consult the doctor when in doubt.May we continue to maintain social distance and together fight COVID 19,

Be Blessed & Be Happy!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention! I rarely blog throughout the year, but I usually do the challenge and actually was timely with each post this year. Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome ! am glad to hear that you do the challenge; I do few posts a month as I have full time job... now with lock down I am at home. but working from home.. congrats to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effort, Genevive. And congratulations on successfully making it. I landed on your blog a bit late, but I immediately realised that this is a blog that I need to visit. Thank you for very heartwarming stories. And I am grateful to you for taking time to come over to my blog and also comment. Good wishes, Pradeep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and congratulations to you too. I found your post interesting and inspiring too. I am glad that I could read most of your posts. Appreciate you for your comments here and its a pleasure to connect with you.

      Delete
  4. Many congratulations Genevive on finishing the A to Z and for your wonderful stories which were always a delight and gave cause for pause. Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, you are my constant source of encouragement and its always a joy to connect with you. I am happy to know that you found the stories wonderful, hope to stay connected with you, take care :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thank you for the mention :)
    Glad to know you completed the challenge successfully. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Priya, saw this comment just now, appreciate your presence.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget