February 13, 2020

Tree Love 74

“My Goal is not to be better than anyone else; but to be better than I used to be” Wayne Dyer

Public Gardens - Hyderabad, India


Some more pictures of the trees that have been painted at Public Garden, Hyderabad. I acknowledge both Maria Dorothy and her Friend Annie Priyanka, for forwarding me these lovely trees.  It’s a pleasure to post these trees and also connect with other Tree lovers, appreciate you Parul for the sustaining this initiative and encouraging by your comments.

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog


Thank you for reading this post;

May you be blessed!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a unique idea and it adds to the beauty of the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Archana:) am glad to connect with you here and yes it does adds to the beauty of the tree.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! :) They look beautiful and I think I shared, I have seen such trees only in Andhra Pradesh :) Thanks for joining, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul:) and yes I loved them too .. its Telengana and not AP:)

      Delete
  3. Wow I had never seen such painted trees, would love to visit this park in Hyderabad some day for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome to our city:) and thanks for being here, appreciate you.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget