December 12, 2019

Tree Love 70

“Stand up straight and realize who you are, that you tower over your circumstances. “ Maya Angelou


This is another tree from Cubbon Park, Bangalore city. I was in awe when I went closer and saw, it was a huge tree – so well defined trunks and standing tall with grace and dignity. It appears an old tree but looks strong and spread like a huge bouquet under the sky adding beauty to the world.

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog


Thank you for reading this post;

May you be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Look at that size and I am not surprised. Cubbon Park has some of the most beautiful and old trees I have ever seen. So beauty around there that every time I get a chance to go, I can't stop feeling happy and blessed.
    Have a great Christmas, Angela. I hope to see you join on the 26th and may you can show us your own Christmas tree from home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Parul.its a joy to connect you. I have still more pictures captured at cubbon park. I am at velankanni church Tamilnadu for Christmas hopefully will post on 26dec.thanks for inspiring through out the year. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget