August 22, 2019

Tree Love 63

“Courage is not having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don’t have the strength.”


I spotted these trees at Marine drive, Mumbai - while I walked along with my friend admiring the place. I was impressed at this tree standing strong, so much of brokenness on one side, well protected at the main road and facing the sea silently witnessing city life.

Sometimes certain situations demands us to stand like this tree; being open to the fact that we too  are broken in different ways, and it’s the courage that enables us to silently witness and stay calm knowing well that “this too shall pass”….

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog


Thank you for reading this post;

May you be blessed!  

10 comments:

  1. Angela, you have captured the essence of what how we learn from trees and Nature! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana for your kind words:)appreciate your presence...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful lesson and good shots of the trees. You are right that situations demand us to be like trees. Thank you Angela for joining. Your supports matters to me. See you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for affirming me parul, its such a pleasure to hear from you and stay connected with TTL. I am enjoying posting and eager collecting trees for the post

      Delete
  3. I love these trees on Marine Drive. They really are very courageous bearing up to the strong sea winds that batter them all year round

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I got a company to share my happiness of loving trees, more so relating to your thinking process.. thanks for being here sunitha, appreciate you:)

      Delete
  4. It must have deep roots, maybe even reaching to those other trees in the background. I'm imagining them holding on to each other. I've read about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for adding on to my post:) yes I do agree that it must have deep roots and reaching to the other trees... the tree looks old, appreciate you for sharing your thoughts.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful message from tree.
    even if broken we should courageously stand strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes very true broken crayons can still colour is a saying and we humans can definitely stand strong. Appreciate your presence here:)

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget