February 14, 2019

Tree love—51

“The meaning of life is to find your gift; the purpose of life is to give it away” Pablo Picasso

This tree I located in the graveyard while I went there on my Son’s birthday. I just couldn’t resist clicking this tree, the tree has given space for birds not just to be around but to make a permanent shelter for the birds. I just loved the sight and it set me thinking that there is so much to learn from these beautiful trees, they are so generous with themselves and so accommodating.  

Today is valentine day -celebrated annually reminding us to share love and affection to our near and dear ones - I believe that we need to express our love and be kind and affectionate through out the year and not wait for this one day; I feel glad that I am posting today to show my love for trees:)  and love for all of you on valentine's day. Thanks for inspiring me and sharing your beautiful Trees,its been a treat for my eyes along with food for thought. 

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog
Thank you for reading this post;

May you be blessed!

6 comments:

  1. A grand tree indeed! A lovely Valentine post Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana, nice to know you found this tree grand:) and post lovely:)

      Delete
  2. Hugs and love, Angela.
    That's a beautiful tree. I am so glad you shared and made this one a thing that we will all remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul:) it has become my pleasure and past time to keep looking for trees, so that I can post:):) Love and hugs to you too... keep shining, you are making a difference in the virtual world.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Anggela, for putting together this heartwarming post. My first thought after looking at the tree were similar. I noticed the hollows in the trunk and of the several birds this tree would be giving house to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Anamika:) happy to know that you found this post heartwarming...and our great minds had a similar thought process... the tree is living its purpose.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget