April 28, 2016

X –X-ray deep inside

I have chosen 26 Tips for a Happy Married Life as my theme for A-Z April challenge, 2016. Today the word is X-ray deep inside

I am happy that I reached this letter X J while I began with a lot of enthusiasm and optimism, writing and scheduling I could not complete all the posts. Then with new assignments at work place and some decisions that made happy as well as stressed to get a few changes done in my home took a lot of my time, leaving very little time to write posts. I affirm myself for managing to keep up my commitment, without missing a single day.

So now I write about X- that reminds me to x-ray deep inside and tap the goodness within. Marriage had definitely made a huge difference and I am glad to have grown so much from within and have learnt so many aspects of myself. Marriage has challenged me to change, to evolve, and embrace newer self, adding new roles of a spouse, daughter in law, a mother, a sister in law and also a student  of this life.
Google images
Similarly a parallel story with David who has come a long way too in his journey accompanying me and fulfilling his roles too as a husband, son in law, father brother in law and a good friend and a companion. When I take the x-ray and see our journey from what kind of situations and circumstances to where we have come in our journey its truly a great feeling of accomplishment, satisfaction and above all gratitude to God and to all those who surround us and have helped us in our journey of togetherness.

Google images
We are still students of life, in the process of reaching our highest potential. I believe that marriage has also made us humane and spiritual too. Marriage has been a purifying experience in our lives, providing us continues opportunities to x-ray within, make required changes in our thought patterns, deal with the emotions, nurture ourselves bringing changes in  our life style, evolve, exploring ways to rise above ourselves and discover the greater  purpose of our lives…

“We are each made for goodness, love and compassion. Our lives are transformed as much as the world is when we live with these truths.” Desmond Tutu.
Be Blessed & Be Happy !

5 comments:

  1. It is good to introspect or X-ray where one is in life, what one has achieved. You have done a lot of wonderful things along with your husband. Knowing that and also acknowledging you are students in life is the best lesson. Self-examination is important if we want to find out what we are doing right or wrong in life. Just 2 more posts Angela. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said kala:) and being a student in life, makes life an exciting affair as there are new learnings happening and its constant. Thanks for motivating me:) you have done a brilliant posts and I am addicted to revisit some of your posts to make some changes in my home!! thanks for being a generous soul, its wonderful feeling to connect with you !!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post Genevive thank you! I also did an X-ray for X post. So necessary to apply this in our lives as a form of self-examination. Nearly over, the A-Z that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Genevive thank you! I also did an X-ray for X post. So necessary to apply this in our lives as a form of self-examination. Nearly over, the A-Z that is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, yes I did read your post X-ray for change, was quite interesting:) and now its getting over and feeling like a winner of long marathon race:)

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget