|Thankfulness helps us brighten up !!|
- I am thankful for the gift of breath… have been having cold and cough and what better time to understand the value of breath
- Thankful for my colleagues at my work place, for their understanding and support, giving me the required space to take a break
- Thankful to the YWCA (Young women Christian association) for the trust and confidence in me to take on leadership position.
- Thankful for my ability and capacity to be able to do all the household chores despite not having a maid.
- Thankful for my husband for the care and concern to be able to take charge of the work at home.
- Thanks to all the inspiring and motivating bloggers who help me nurture the attitude of being grateful… there are so many of them…
- I am thankful to the students who trust me; and share the most sensitive and deepest issues..
- I am thankful for the opportunity to co author a research paper on stress and substance abuse.. which will be presented for International Seminar on Stress Management scheduled for November, 2015.
- I am grateful for all those who are helping m in the process in design, collection of data, analysis ...
- I am glad for this opportunity to post this list as I have been resting today, recouping myself quietly, and feeling so much better doing this exercise….
Be Blessed & Be Happy!