July 6, 2012

Gratitude is a Practice


Today I am thankful for my life, nothing extraordinary is happening – but the day is calm, quiet, The swimming pool is closed for this season, I love swimming, but I am not unhappy.

I had reworked my schedule, have started walking early mornings !  and Vow ! what a feeling ! fresh breeze, no traffic, all by myself, enjoying my own company, practicing daily affirmations, filling myself with gratitude, reinforcing my favourite affirmations, appreciating the beauty around, lovely green trees, beautiful sky, long road quiet atmosphere and few more companions walking with zeal, walking for health.

I am motivated, full of energy, and glad to be alive, to be healthy, for the family, for my work that adds meaning, for the support of people around and for all that I am able to do – I am full of gratitude, and want to accomplish all that is planned at work place, there is an unlimited supply of thoughts giving me reasons for being grateful and happy ! I follow my heart – I open folders with names of person I want to be grateful for, I keep entering the reasons why I am thankful to them, and how they have made a difference in my life.

I have a few persons coming to my mind – I am busy writing notes of gratitude, I have my break time, and while I take lunch – I eat with gratitude, and there are calls to be made to say thanks for the support I get in my workplace.

My journey continues – I am thankful for the good, and  not so good, for what I have, for what I don’t have, for my achievements, for my learnings, for my answered prayers, for my unanswered prayers, in total for everything that’s happening in my life – for I know for sure, that I am being led to the place I had always hoped for in my life, and so that makes me  relax, brings in calmness, keeps happy and harmonious and above all fills me  with energy and enthusiasm. Thanks for reading my blog....

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward
Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget