October 25, 2011

Love You Mother


Today is my mother’s birthday, and it brings very beautiful memories of my life with her, I can never forget the way she managed the family, she has been my inspiration and model, for she believed in sharing, and was never tired of giving. She gave herself totally for the family, till the end, she never owned or possessed anything for herself. 

I am grateful to God for the gift of her, and today I am happy for what I am because of her. The lines below are just apt for what I feel today.


Memory Can Tell Us Only What We Were 
by Richard Fife
Memory can tell us only what we were,
In company with those we loved;
It cannot help us find out what each of us,
Alone, must now become.
Yet, no person is really alone;
Those who live no more still echo
Within our thoughts and words,
And what they did has become
Woven into what we are.

Be Blessed & Be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget