December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

As the New year dawns, there is so much to be grateful for, I am so happy to be blessed with another year, last year has been full of meaning and it was a journey in faith, a lot of events have happened, sad moments, happy moments, surprises, challenges, laughter, joy all combined to make the years that has gone by very meaningful.

I am indebted to a lot of people in my life, my family and my friends who are closest to me have brought in a new energy that has doubled my gratitude, and I would want to continue in this state as I have realized how much difference it has made in my life.

Gratefulness is the fertile field in which the seeds of success are planted. Take a small step toward being grateful today. With each small step, progress is made, it becomes a habit, and from there we can build on that habit. As with all personal growth, the habit is more important than the result. The thing is, the habit is still helping us grow, even though we can't see the results right away.

Gratefulness is so much more than simply giving thanks or just telling that special someone how much they mean to us. Gratefulness sets the stage for the creation of your life. When you are feeling grateful, your negative emotions are lowered automatically. It is impossible to feel grateful and stressed at the same time.

For now, just BE grateful, you will find that your life will run more smoothly, your stress level will go down, and people will like being around you even more.

A really simple tool to get the gratefulness flowing is to journal 5 things that you are grateful for and 5 accomplishments that you want to celebrate at the end of each day.

Have a Grateful New year 2010 ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget